Tuesday, June 22, 2010

sundae treat!!! EEEPPP

Ok so let me say that i am sssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooo exited about the sundae treat and how do i know of this well..... i was on my way down to go home-for some reason- and while i was going ms.Kumagawa gave me a card so ya i said thanks and went off ofcourse i was in a hurry so i didnt know what it was so ya then i go to my car (a new honda pilot) and i bring it out of my backpack and saw taht it said YOU ARE INVITED TO AN
ICE CREAM SUNDAE TREAT so i open it and at the bottom it said "let your teacher know where you are going" so thats when i got confused cause i thought that everyone was going so i fliped back and at the top it said my name and then it said THANK YOU FOR HELP THIS YEAR! YOU MADE A DIFFERNCE AT CLAIRLEA. but i didnt help so much at clairlea so then it hit me it was about our gold level eco school cause im on the green team.

No comments:

Post a Comment